We welcome you to the St. Demetrios Parish Family! Please take a moment to read over our Stewardship Letter and our Stewardship Informational Brochure. For your convenience, there are several options you have in order to become a steward, include completing it completely online. Please read below to learn more! May God bless you and your loved ones!
BECOMING A STEWARD
1) First, we ask that you complete the Stewardship Commitment Form. This allows you to make your commitment pledge and also update all your personal or family information.
2) Second, you can choose the way in which you make your payment.
- Bring to Church Office - Once you complete your printed Commitment Form, you can return it with cash, check or make a credit card payment.
- Mail to Church Office - You can mail your completed Commitment Form with a check to the Church.
- Use ACH (Automatic Clearing House) to make payments over time - Please bring or mail your commitment form, the completed ACH Form and a voided check, in order to set up payments over time.
- Make ONE-TIME payment online - You can make a ONE-TIME payment in full via our St. Demetrios Online Giving page using tithe.ly. (Recurring payments cannot be set-up for Stewardship on tithe.ly).